Thursday, September 17, 2009

The big 25

I will start by saying you know your old when you ask for a vacuum for your birthday. But I had a great 25th birthday! I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Zann surprised me with bacon, egg,s hash browns, and champagne!! We had a great morning relaxing, watching the replay of the Redskins game on ESPN America, and cleaning our apt. We were about to met our friends to go hiking when we had a little bit of drama. I was using my new vacuum and dropped Zann's bed side glass lamp onto my foot and it shattered. Just a small cut but Zann was getting into the shower when I screamed. The shower head had been pointed a little too high and 10 minutes later when he went to get in the bathroom floor had 2 cm (we are trying to use metric now) of water on the floor. Luckily it was laundry day and 6 towels later it was cleaned up. We meet our friends to go hiking and got side tracked by a huge festival at the tram stop we got off at. It was fun to walk around and we finally made the trek up the hill to the beautiful hill. Our sweet friends surprised me with a bottle of wine and some chocolate cake! It was the perfect thing to have with the beautiful view of Zurich in the background. After we hiked down we had a hamburger (a rare thing to find here) for dinner! It was a great birthday!
My sweet husband making breakfast!
Poppin the bottle!

Mimosas to cheers to us both being 25!


So excited about my new vacuum!


Just a few towels to get the water up


The festival to celebrate the junior (12-15 year olds) shooting tournament in Zurich. School was closed for this.


Playing music from the Last of the Mohican's!



Of course the first place I found. The Haribo gummy bear stand!


More flavors of gummys than your could imagine.






Beginning the trek up the hill


Enjoying the wine and the view!


Milene was so sweet and made little chocolate cakes


No comments:

Post a Comment