Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My New Job!!

Poppin' the champagne for celebration!!


So last Friday was my last day at Colourwoods Kindergarten. I have accepted a new job at Inter Community School (ICS)http://www.icsz.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=149&Itemid=1! Wahoooo! I am so excited.I will be taking over a second grade class for a maternity leave. Second grade will be a huge change from kindergarten, but I am really excited! The school is great and has everything you could ever imagine in a school! The children are from all over the world and living a total life of luxury. The 1st grade tuition is more than most colleges and Louis Vuitton backpacks do hang in the lockers. So it is really fun to hear their stories and about their world travels. I have been observing the class the past two days and my first contract day is October 19th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah and Zann!
    Did not realize you were an October baby too, Sarah! When is your exact birthday? How do you like your new school? I checked out the website! Looks like it is a pretty fabulous school! How many in your class?
    How lucky you two are to have seen ELTON JOHN! My all time favorite singer! In high school and college I had almost all of his albums and poured over the lyrics written by his hunk side-kick Bernie Taupin! Oh well, I am glad somebody in the family got to see him live!!
    So glad to hear you are enjoying your life in the Alps, or near the Alps. Is there snow on the ground there? Have you been skiing yet?
    Well, until later, LOVE TO YOU BOTH, Melody

    ReplyDelete