Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years and Great Friends

New Years Day Nachos. Jack made this masterpiece feast for us during the Auburn game, which Auburn won 3 times. What a great game! I don't think we moved off the couches all day besides to serve ourselves nachos then back to get the fondue ready for dinner. A perfect New Years Day!

If I haven't mentioned it yet, I have loved seeing our friends again! I have missed them so much. Zann had to go back to Zurich on the 26th but I was lucky enough to go out to eat with friends this week. Tuesday, Mom, Susie, and I went to Chef Jeff's with Elizabeth and Mrs. TenHoeve. It was so much fun to catch up. I can't wait until the day Elizabeth and I keep the promise we made when we were probably 7 to live near each other when we got older.


Tuesday night Sheila, Nicole, Liz and I went to dinner at Farmer and Fisher's in Georgetown. Sheila is coming to visit in March and I can't wait to spend more time with everyone for Nicole's wedding in June.

Happy New Year! The Short's were so sweet to let me crash their New Years Party. We had so much fun at Liz's sister Cathy's house watching Tennessee win and bringing in the New Year.


With the lovely Short girls!





Happy New Year Chris


Hi Mike


Betty is that you?


No comments:

Post a Comment