Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prague

In March, my school sent me to Prague for a course called Making the PYP Happen. This is an itroduction course to the PYP and two other new teacher from school came along also. I was sooo excited because this was my first "business trip" meaning they paid for my flight, hotel ,and we got a stipend for food each day. Not too often that happens when you are a teacher, but my school does an excellent job providing opportunities for professional development. We got there Thursday night and we out for dinner then went to bed early because the course started early Friday morning. Zann decided to come along since the plane tickets were cheap and my school had paid for the hotel and our food. And Sheila and Kevin were meeting us there Saturday night.

We stayed at the Crowne Plaze which use to be the old Communist Head quaters. It was very nice. This is where the conference was and they did a fantastic job giving us breakfast, a huge lunch, and many snacks during the day.
The PYP Group + Zann Making it Happen down town for dinner



Out for pizza and beer on Friday night. I meet a great group of girls that are teaching all over the world. I hope I get a chance to visit some of them one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment