Sunday, April 3, 2011

10 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 10 Weeks

Size of baby: Less than a quarter of an ounce. The baby is the size of a kumquat (small orange) so about an inch long.

Baby Development: The baby can now bend its limbs!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: The scale at the gym says about 1 kilo or 2.2 pounds. But the scale at the dr. said I weighed less.

Favorite thing to wear: No maternity clothes yet, but my pants are beginning to feel tighter.

Gender: We will be finding out the gender and can’t wait! But we have to wait until at least 16 weeks.

Movement: No baby movement felt yet. It is kicking a lot in my stomach though.

Sleep: I am falling asleep very easily but have been waking up 2 or 3 times a night to use the bathroom. I have also been waking up very early and not able to fall back asleep.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night!

Cravings: Carbs and fruit. I have to eat something big for breakfast or I start to feel sick. I have been hungry a lot more lately. I tried to just bring a salad for lunch this week but I was still starving and had to get a sandwich. I eat many snacks through out the day because if I even start to feel hungry I feel like I am going to faint.

Symptoms: Extreme tiredness!! Before lunch time and at the end of the school day I feel like I am going to fall over.

Best Moment this week: Sharing the news with some special friends.

Quote of the week: Me to Zann "I just wish you would get me a catheter so ~I didn't have to get out of bed or get off the couch so much."

 9 Weeks
 10 Weeks


10 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment