Wednesday, April 6, 2011

13 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights 13 Weeks


How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: 3 inches long (the size of a small shrimp) and weighs an ounce.
Baby Development: The baby has formed tiny finger tips
Total Weight Gain: about 3 pounds
Gender: Hopefully we can find out at the next appointment on April 27th but the Dr. said we maybe have to wait until 20 weeks :(
Movement: Can’t feel it yet.
Sleep: Pretty good, but still getting up at least once a night.
What I miss: Nothing right now but I know I am going to be missing a glass of wine at the end of this week while we are in Italy.
Cravings: Fruit in a big way. I bought 25chf worth of fruit yesterday at the grocery store and have already eaten about 1/3 of it today.
Symptoms: Feeling great!
Best Moment this week: My Mom, sister, and the TenHoeve girls are coming this week for a girls road trip to Italy. We are also picking up some baby furniture tonight from a friend.
Quote of the week: “Mrs. Hawkins I think you need extra chocolate so you get one for you and one for your baby.” “The day your told us you were having a baby was the best day of my life!”- 2 of my students





Not too much of a baby belly yet. It just looks like I have had too many burritos at Chipotle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment