Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 Years

On Monday we celebrated our two year anniversary. I can't believe it has been two years since we walked down the isle. These two years have flown by and we have nothing but great memories from them. When we were engaged we never dreamed that we would be living in another country and traveling all over. We sure have been on an adventure and are about to start another one with our little baby.

I love looking back at our wedding pictures and reliving the whole day and night. I am so thankful to my parents for giving us the perfect wedding and a party to remember!

I am so happy and feel so blessed the Lord chose Zann and I for each other. We look forward to all our years to come together.


To celebrate we went out for a night in Zurich. We went to a wine bar for an appetizer and a glass of champange to celebrate and then walked across the street to a great Italian restaurant for some pasta. And we are going to Stockholm this weekend to continue the celebration :)

Happy two years!

1 comment: