Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby Bump 32 Weeks



Here is Jicama which Baby Center says is the size of Baby H this week. I have no idea what this fruit (is it a fruit?) is but it weights 3.37 pounds just like Baby H. She is about 16.5 inches long which is sounding and feeling really big to me. She now has toenails, fingernails, and hair. I wonder if Baby H will come out with hair. I just can't picture her to have dark hair because Zann and I both had light hair as babies but who knows.

I am still feeling pretty good I would say for being almost in my 34 week of pregnancy. But I am definately starting to feel the strain of pregnancy also.

My body just gets tired and I feel like I am lugging around a bag of bricks with me sometimes during the day. I started back at work last week and the kiddos came this week. Luckily I don't have a class or I would be not functioning come 3:00 every day. I am still getting my work out walking between buildings and subbing for teachers while they do testing. After working all day then coming home and doing the normal house chores and fixing dinner and cleaning up for the night I am spent by 9:00 and my back feel like all the bones in it are breaking.

When I am asleep I think I am sleeping pretty hard but I have been getting up many times a night to use the bathroom and to roll myself over.  Our bed is pretty low to the ground since it is a European bed and it takes every ounce of strength in my arms to push myself off my side to stand up. I count that as my work out for the day. I have been doing stretches every morning when I wake up and at night before bed. Yesterday I tried a pregnancy yoga dvd and it felt really good. I am hoping the doctor can write me a prescription for a massage or something next week.

I go to the doctor on Monday and I am very excited to hear what she has to say. I feel like Baby H is pretty low down and have notice I am doing more waddling than walking so we will see if that true. I haven't been to the doctor in 5 weeks because of the scheduling of the appointments from when we were gone in the US for so long. This is the longest we have gone with out seeing a picture of Baby H. I miss seeing her. Hopefully we can get a good picture to bring home this time. And hopefully the scale hasn't tilted too much since it has been 5 weeks since I last got weighed.

Zann has vowed to finish the dresser this weekend. I am dying to get all our baby thing organized so we can see what we still need. So hopefully that will happen so we can put everything together to see what needs to go on the walls. Pictures to come when we make some progress.

Baby H has now been out of the country two more times. We took a trip to Stockholm a couple weekends ago and went to Germany for the day last weekend. We went to go do some shopping but the traffic was so bad getting there we decided just to relax and eat lunch. We will be going back soon though. We looked at the diapers at the store here and they are super expensive. Like 29 chf for 45 diapers and 2-3 chf per jar or baby food. Convert that to dollars and its even more. So Germany it will be for baby products.

Here we are at 32 weeks after a long day at work.



Here is baby H standing over the border of Switzerland and Germany

1 comment: