Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Boxes from Home!!

Lufthansa Cargo Department with our boxes loaded up on our little dolly. Luckily I have a strong man to take care of me!!

From the day we arrived in Zurich there have been little things we haven't been able to find here and missed from home. For about a month we added things to our list of things that we wanted. Everything from winter coats, a paper towel holder, new quilt for the bed, corn bread mix, my jewelry box, soup, and many other things we missed. My parents and sister were so sweet and collected and packed everything up for us. Zann gets a good shipping rate through Lufthansa so my dad took the boxes to the airport and they traveled from DC to NY to Frankfurt on Lufthansa Cargo and were at the Zurich airport waiting for us two days after my dad sent them! We were very excited to say the least. Luckily we have our trusty little dolly from IKEA that we lugg stuff around Zurich on. And there was a surprise birthday party in the box including a funfetti cake from Susie. We are very happy to have some of the things we love again and are very excited to know we can get things sent to Zurich cheap and quickly!


We been sooo excited to get these I couldn't wait to open them!


Officially can ski now that I have my ski coat. Now I just need the skis.



YAY!! Corn bread. Its the little things that make us happy!




Zann very excited about his new snacks. Hubby's peanuts



Let the Birthday Party begin!





New Patagonia from Jack and Susie



Sportin the new Puma's. We do so much walking I need some Euro walking shoes. Now I fit it!





I guess now that I'm a wife I need an apron. Thanks Sus!





Posters from Mom and Dad to add some color to our very neutral apt.


Susie saved the day by sending a birthday cake. We feasted on cake for about 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment