Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Bump 21 Weeks

How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Girl is 10 1/2 inches long which is about the size of a carrot and she weighs 10 1/2 ounces.
Baby Development: She now has eyebrows!
Gender: We were very happy to find out last week that the baby is a GIRL!!
Movement: I feel her move all the time. It feels like there is a trampoline in my stomach sometimes.
Sleep: I have been sleeping alright at night but still getting up at least once for the bathroom.
Cravings: Ice cream! I have felt myself getting full much faster lately though. I haven't been able to finish what I am eaing sometimes.
Symptoms: Chapped lips. I'm not sure that is even a symptom of pregnancy but no matter what I put on them they still feel so chapped.

We didn't get a picture at the beginning of the week because I was with my class on a field trip then as soon as I came back Zann left to go to his cousin's wedding in Columbia. So, I tried to get a picture the best I could in the mirror.

My belly is growing more and more everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment