Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Shower for Baby Hawkins

These three ladies are amazing!! While I was home in Virginia they threw baby Hawkins the most beautiful and thoughtful baby shower. They are the best friends a girl could ask for and I am so happy we have stayed so close since highschool.

The two mamas to be due two days apart with the beautiful arrangement of yummy food.

The cute cake for Baby Hawkins and Baby Whitworth with the best frosting ever!

It was such a nice day to celebrate the little babies coming and they were showered with some beautiful things :)

Here are some pictures from the day.


With the beautiful hostesses
The two mamas getting showered with precious baby things.



Tiny little shoes


Love my sister




I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my mom and I together.

Thanks again for such a great day ladies! xoxo

1 comment: