Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Bump- 37 Weeks

Holy cow it sure it close to the arrival of Baby H now! She is now full term and would be fine if born at any time.
Last week at the doctor Baby H was weighing in at 2 kilos and 700 grams which is just under 6 pounds. According to the computer calculations of how much she will gain until 40 weeks she will weigh just under 8 pounds. She is about 19 inches long which is just slightly above the average line.

The doctor said everything look good and is going according to schedule. She said there was nothing to make her think the baby would come early and that many first babies come late but you never know. I have a feeling that she will be a little bit late and be born on the 14th or 17th. But I am sure Baby H will set out to prove me wrong. I just hope she comes when my Mom and Dad are able to get here soon after!

I started working 50% last week and it has been so much better. I am not sleeping very well so its so nice to come home at noon. Most days I have kept myself busy getting things ready but have taken a nap two days and it was fabulous!

Even thought my back is killing, I can hardly put on my shoes, and I am waking up 4 times a night I am contenct still being pregnant. I think overall for being almost 38 weeks pregnant I am feeling pretty good and just not ready for the baby to come out just yet. So hang in there for at least two more weeks little girl!

36 Weeks

37 Weeks
And once again the pictures won't flip the correct way :(

1 comment:

  1. I think if you flip the pictures in whatever place you upload them too, like iphoto, etc. Then they will load correctly on the blog. Look for the edit button! Congrats on the upcoming babe!

    ReplyDelete