Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby Bump- 39 Weeks

So the time is almost there. I am 39 weeks pregnant with little girl and looking every bit of it. Babycenter.com says the baby is a little over 7 pounds and is the size of a small watermelon. A bowling ball feels a little more like it to me though. Last night when I rolled over it really felt like I was throwing a bowling ball onto the matress.
This picture made me laugh so hard when I saw it. Erin and Bonner were out bowling to celebrate Cub's birthday and did an impressions of what I look like. I swear I almost went into labor right then and there I was laughing so hard.


With that being said I am still feeling pretty good for being almost 40 weeks pregnant. I am still coming to work every morning until lunch time. No one can believe I am still coming to work but I feel good in the mornings so I might as well save the time until after the baby is born.

The baby is still moving all around especially around 8 at night after I eat my dessert. It feels like she is trying to fully stretch out which can be a little painful. This morning though I really thought that there was going to be a body part to poke through my skin. I don't know if it was a hand or foot but it wanted out and and felt so so pointy on top of my stomach.

I don't go back to the doctor until Monday (the offical due date) so we will know more then. If she has not come my Monday I am not sure what the plan will be. We realized we forgot to ask last time how long they will wait before inducing me. But now we are just going to go with the flow instead of calling to ask. Please just saw she will come before Mom and Dad her here on the 19th. And hopefully we will be almost ready to leave the hospital then so we can enjoy the time with them at home.

So until further updates on Monday here is the big old 39 week belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment