Sunday, April 3, 2011

11 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 11 Weeks

Size of baby:The baby is the size of a fig. About an 1 1/2 inches long. 

Baby Development: Tiny tooth buds are beginning to form and its bones are beginning to harden 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: The scale at the gym still says about 1 kilo so 2.2 pounds. But since I only went to the gym once this week, who knows. We will see next week at the doctor. 

Favorite thing to wear: Today I felt huge wearing a skirt and a sweater. I think it just hit at the wrong spot. So no more skirts for me. I can't wait until my mom comes to bring me some dresses to wear with leggings. 

Gender: We will be finding out the gender and can’t wait! But we have to wait until at least 16 weeks.

Movement: No baby movement felt yet. It is kicking a lot in my stomach though.

Sleep: Sleeping has gotten a bit better this week. I have been trying to drink less at night and it is working.

What I miss: Nothing really this week!

Cravings: Still carbs but my craving for salt has gone down a lot. The thought of making salad at home makes me want to gag. I brought salad for lunch 2 days this week and couldn't eat it either day. So I need to start eating more vegetables. I like the salad at school and was able to eat that two days this week. 

Symptoms: Monday morning I woke up feeling like a new woman and felt great all day and made it to yoga that night. Tuesday night I got on the couch and then got sick about 5 times. Not so fun. But Wednesday I felt fine again.

This is how I was feeling Tuesday night. 

Best Moment this week: Sharing the news with some special friends.

Quote of the week: Zann "Do people really sniff their baby's butts? I am not doing that and if I do I am going to write it down and make him pay me 5 dollars for every time when he gets a job"

Someone to me: "You don't look pregnant yet, you just look like you have gained weight"


No comments:

Post a Comment